2011-09-11

One Year Later...

The tuna fiasco that I've mentioned a time or two happened a year ago this weekend. R's out of town and I needed to get away from the apartment, so I still went to go stay on the boat this weekend.

While I was sitting at the galley table, watching the kids on deck, I decided it was time to publish. I nearly waited--maybe I could add pictures. But I decided, no, just post it. Get it out. Quit waiting. I waited and waited because, frankly, I thought the whole incident was somewhat shameful. Not examples of our brightest planning, or brightest anything.

But to hell with it. No one's perfect. I'm sure there are those who could relate.

So... enjoy... or at least laugh a bit, while you hear a humiliating story.




And if you enjoyed it... please consider putting a few bucks towards an important cause: Sail for the Cure.


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't really want to put out a bunch of rules here. Just... play nice. Don't identify folks.